Thursday, October 23, 2008

The day I worked at Cirque Du Soliel

One day I was walking down the dark windy street when I saw a stand. I walked over and saw a Music box glowing. I looked at it. Suddenly a dark mysterious man walked out. I asked him how much the box was. He told me that the music box was $5. I checked my pockets. I had only $5 dollars in them. I thought to myself. I should ask what music it plays before i give him all my money.

I asked him what the music box played. "This doesn't play music, If you turn the key three times you will get one wish." said the man. I really would like this I thought. I gave him the money and he handed me the music box. I ran back down the street and towards my home. When I got home I went and hid under my bed. I though what I would like to have as my wish. I thought about many things but the main thing that i would want to do is work in Cirque Du Soliel.

I turned the key three times and it disappeard. Then I heard a car pull up outside. I looked out. I had not seen this car before. Someone got out of the car and ran to the door. I heard a knock and then i heard my name called. I ran down the stairs and my mum told me at they were from Cirque Du Soliel. I got in the car and we drove towards the National Library. When we got there they told me that i had to go on the trapeze without a net.

I got on the trapeze. I swung and my arms started slipping. I fell down and down. I hit the floor hard. When i hit the floor I opened my eyes. It was all a dream.

0 comments: