Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Terrible Storm

One day when I was walking home along a beautiful sunny rode, it went dark. I looked up and saw the once crystal blue sky becoming a dark and stormy black. I started to run as a blue rain started falling and breaking on the ground. I was half way home when a huge burning tree fell in front of me. I ran left and took a long rode home. I ran down the road and a house fell in front of me. I walked into the rubble of the house to see if I could find any one that needs help.

I found no one so I started my long trek back to my house. I ran even faster now. I jumped inside my house. I ran up to my room and got changed into new clothes. I looked at my arm. It was bruised from all the hail that was coming down. I looked out my window. It was pitch black. I walked down stairs and sat bye the fire. I heard a loud ear piercing screech outside.

I opened the door to look outside. My dad was home and he had a bundle of something in his arm. He ran inside and went to see my mum. He gave her the bundle and then they both came out to me. My mum gave me the bundle and I looked inside. It was a dog. He was a dark brown colour and had green eyes. I took him out and started playing with him. He jumped up and me and started to lick me. I took him upstairs and dried him. I went to my long dark warm bed to have a sleep.

The next day I woke up and looked for my dog. I could not find him. I got ready for school and then I walked of for school. On the way home I could not find the tree that had fallen over in the storm yesterday. I looked around and found that the tree was still standing. I walked home and asked my mum whether she had noticed the terrible storm. She said that she hadn’t seen it. I guess I dreamed it all.

0 comments: