Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Homework

  • Robert Frost was born on March 26 1874 and died on January 26 1963.
  • He graduated from a high school in 1892.
  • His first poem was My Butterfly: An Elegy
  • His Father died in 1855.
  • He used to teach at Pinkerton Academy.
  • In the years he was teaching he was running a farm.


A Leaf-Treader

I have been treading on leaves all day until I am autumn-tired.

God knows all the color and form of leaves I have trodden on and mired.

Perhaps I have put forth too much strength and been too fierce from fear.

I have safely trodden underfoot the dead leaves of another year.


I think that he has been walking all over leaves. In the second line I think that he means that he has walked all over so many different coloured leaves. In the third line I think he means that he has walked on them to hard and that they have all been breaking up and losing all their colour.

Maths

The sum of 123 and 985 - 1108

Find the quotient of 63 and 7- 9

How many degrees in a straight angle? - 180 Degrees

Multiply 11 and 53 - 583

How many degrees in a circle -

99 , 995 - 546 =99 , 449

Find the roman Numerals for 19- XIX, 47- XLVII, 93 - XCIII

If I had seven lollies and my friend gave me twice as much as i had how much do I have now? - 21

What is the product of 65 and 78 - 5070

How many degrees in a right angle - 90 degrees

0 comments: