Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Homework

A Leaf Treader

I have been treading on leaves all day until I am autumn tired

Lord knows all the color and form of leaves I have trodden on and mired

Perhaps I have put forth too much strength or been too fierce from fear...

I have safely trodden underfoot the leaves of another year

All summer long they were overhead more lifted up than I

To come to their final place in earth they had to pass me by

All summer long I thought I heard them whispering under their breath

And when they came it seemed with a will to carry me with them to death

They spoke to the fugitive in my heart as if it were leaf to leaf

They tapped at my eyelids and touched my lips with an invitation to grief

But it was no reason I had to go because they had to go...

Now UP MY KNEE to keep atop another year of snow.


Maths

Here is my Square pyramid net








Roman numerals - write these numbers in Roman numerals:


1001 - MI


641 - DCXLI


99 - IC


19 - IXX


347 - CCCXLVII


65 - LXV





THRASS

"oo" as in moon

moon

coop

shoot

boot

soon

loot

root

baboon

cartoon

good

good-bye


Once there was a cartoon baboon who was very good a climbing to the moon. Soon he was going to loot the moon then say good-bye to his friend boot. On his way home he tripped on a root right next to his coop and he said "shoot."

0 comments: