Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Video Mr. B

Chapter 1: Liking Myself

I think that all of the pictures were too fast moving for kindergarten. The graphics in this show were pretty babyish and the pictures were all 2D and did not move.

Some of the vocabulary was nearly 6th grade level. In this video it mentioned smoking, drugs and firecrackers. The talking in this video mentioned too much information too fast. I think that some people will be a bit bored because it talks all the time.

It says that the video was made in 1992 which I think was a bit old-fashioned and I think that that is kind of bad. It is made in Victoria and has a Australian website but the voice over is an American accent. I think that if we kept it, it would be for 3-4 grade level but I don’t think it is very good.

0 comments: